Tuesday, September 22, 2009

what a day...

well.. i've been live for 19 years in this pathetic world.. n this morning.. 1st time touch my mom bra.. and my father underwear..

you:"omg.. jw really is a total pervert.."
me:"hey hey.. wait me explain la.. o0o"

cut it short.. my mom ask me to hang those clean cloth after they went to work.. lol..
ok lur................... jw going to do housework.. lol.. nothing big deal.. but.. during the process.. my dad's cloth drop on the floor.. sh.... he dunno.. muahahhaha.. okok.. cool down............



muahahhaha.. can't stop laughing everytime i remind of it.. lol.. okok.. enuf..
-to be continue-
-back-

after few min.. job done.. go up use com.. when i simply find 1 spot to support my leg.. i step get.... guess wat...?



something hairy..! omfg.. i tot whose head at the bottom of my table.. n i step get her hair.. XD just before i go down see what is it.. i see this thing.. knn ccb.. wat a thing to brighten my day :D
it is a dust cleaner.. actually..

No comments:

Post a Comment