Saturday, August 1, 2009

harsh day baby.. :D

trying to be positive.. well.. some 1 say my smile can make ppl laugh.. thanks to nat.. bcz it look stupid.. hmm.. just keep smiling even i have bad day.. :Di guess it really look stupid with two halls.. and smiling.. btw.. not important.. most important.. i hope to bring smile to whoever visit my blog.. i should help mc donald to make advertisment.. lol.. if.. u r smiling or not.. pls leave some comment.. i wanted to know who visit my blog :D

stop being stupid.. back to serious.. way back then.. i was seriously fall sick.. and i tot is cool to fall sick.. since i so long nvr sick.. but.. once i sick.. i sick twice.. i still coughing with tons of flams? i dunno how to spell... so i take another stupid photo of myself..

yeah.. i fucking sick.. i dunno who the hell curse me.. thx to you..
forget about my nerdy hair style.. it gonna totally shiny bald 1 day..
am i a good boy or just pretend? i dunno.. let u all judge me.. but i dun care.. :P

oh ya.. thx to tammie.. i bought the ribenna that u advertise.. it was.. sparkling cool and very sweet ><" but.. worth it la.. 250ml for rm2.50.. worth it for the sparkling gas glurp glurp glurp into ur stomach through ur troat.. n.. burp~*! hehe.. n i was drinking in public..
when i give out my burp.. every1 looking at me.. n.. i give them this face :D..
they might think im moron.. cause i am.. lol.. go youtube check out melaka moron.. u might find some video that i directed.. cool huh..
alright.. is time to sleep.. good day everyone..
i love you all..

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! Omygoodness! u looks so funny with 2 halls! XD i'm smiling.haha why suddenly post 2 pics of urself? eh u sick ar? i'm going to kacau u later..make sure u drink water more then the Ribenna sparkling juice! XD thx 4 mentioning me :) lol.u burp n everyone looked XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..was too boring ma.. haha.. now feeling better dy..

    ReplyDelete