Wednesday, July 1, 2009

megan fox frenzzzzy.. disoder after transformer..

i bet all of u know who is megan fox ba.. the actress in the transfomer 1 and 2..
she was rated as the #1 sexiest women in this planet.. (i dunno how other planet judge her.. who care.. lol) i do agree she is sexy.. some say she is the replacement of Angelina Jolie.. hmm.. but.. she is unpleasant for that.. she is scare to meet with Angie too.. because she said that she not ready yet.. ..? from the interview by dunno who.. but.. i personally think that they look alike.. 10% ba..
can u differentiate this 2 hot chick? i think is quite obvious ba.. but.. which 1 do u choose..?
but.. recently.. when i fell in love with Megan.. my friend.. told me.. that.. Megan.. actually.. is.. transsexual.. his/her/it real name is Mitchel dunno what fox.. no offense for those transsexual.. especially goes to my friend..
my english teacher teach me if i can't identify or u doubt a human sex.. then call them it.. lol.. i'm so sad to hear that..

my excitement from peak..

drop to.. canyon.......... but who care.. still foxy.. i love you foxy~ haha.. too obsess.. this is abnormal..
the hot dog end up in my stomach.. maybe come out dy ba.. lol..
(ew.. dirty jw.. y he so pervert de.. stupid..!)

1 comment: