Saturday, June 13, 2009

pieces.. no

regenaration.. who ever play dota should know.. according to little oxford disctonary..(fuck.. the word is this small..) forget it.. back to the defination.. invest with new and higer spiritual nature; improve moral condition of; breathe more vigorous life ino. spiritually reborn again; reformed.
well..

remember the terminator dunno which episod.. when the canada mayor fight with the silver liquid maniac.. the maniac have the ability to regen.. (wth jw wan talk about..?)

okay okay.. chill.. wat i wan to say is.. human got the ability to regen too.. both physically and feeling.. i want to say tat.. i'm building myself from pieces now.. with everything that i experience now as a guideline.. Eg: movie.. fren's experience.. bla bla bla.. bla bla..


for turtle..
i choose not to be hater.. and i choose to rmb those memory that will bring smile upon my face..
ur apearance is a bliss for me.. and the experience i learn from this relation will defitenaly change what ever i am previously.. i got no chance to say thank you for u.. but if u reading my blog.. Thank You Rou.. i'm sincerely thank you and sorry.. about those words that you told me last night.. blessing i will send.. and you will nvr out of my memory.. Our memory will rest on the deepest corner in my heart..

p/s: I Loved You....