Sunday, April 26, 2009

couple..? single..?

couple? single? i dun care anymore..
now have to save more money n enjoy..
yeah!

but the more i look like happy.. the more i feel empty..
haha.. maybe still need time to recover ba..
i scold you.. bcz i too overestimate myself.. i wanted to take all the blame by myself alone.. so u can live more happy.. but day passes.. i start to fall down.. it is heavy.. carry everything by my own.. i stand up.. n the next thing i fall harder.. i'm tired.. i rather lying on the floor with whole body bruise now.. maybe i do the wrong thing.. but if i nvr scold u.. u will always keep those shit u do to me in ur heart.. this is wat i am thinking.. maybe i'm childish.. i dunno.. u can say is bullshit.. i dun mind.. but this is my intention..

all already over..
actually.. my blog nothing much to tell..
who ever visit my blog actually.. no need waste time reading it.. unless u love me ><

2 comments:

  1. hey,
    when u juz 1 to tel me the truth??

    ReplyDelete
  2. whether u r couple or single..U r stil the jia wen v know..Nvr lose hope n nvr STOP LEARNING.learning is not oni about exams.It is worse than u fail in ur exam if u couldn't even learnt something from ur past experience..If u r back 2 ur gal,spend time appreciate her n don't repeat d same mistake again.TRUST n patience is most important.Listen 2 her.show tat u care.If u need space 2 b alone den make sure u assure her tat u will back 2 her soon.IF u r reli break up den keep proceed n show tat u learnt something fr her..Promise urself 2 be a beta person in the future.

    with love u know,
    NAtalie in the house

    ReplyDelete